Nov 24, 2012

2013 Kalnirnay Calender pdf download with official website


Looking for to download latest or coming year 2013 Kalnirnay Calendar then you must wait for because Kalnirnay not updated 2013 Calendar.
Kalnirnay 2013 from official website
Kalnirnay 2013

Why we need only Kalnirnay calendar?
Because everyone knows that this is one of the famous and top most calendar in India.  It gives us perfect and standard Punchang. This is available in different Indian Languages are Marathi, Hindi  Tamil, Telugu  English, Kannad and so on. Near about it is available in seven different Languages.   

There are near about 1,40,00,000 household users in India are available and now it is more popular in Internet also to download its pdf.
2013 Calender
2013 Calender



Some editions of Kalnirnay 2013 are as follows:
  • Saundarya
  • Arogya
  • Swadistha and Beauty
  • Both Health and Food and Beauty combined in one Calendar also.
  • Kalnirnay provides two special editions that are UK and US.


Kalnirnay Calendars and Products available
Kalnirnay 2013 Calender
  • Kalnirnay Marathi Home Calmanac
  • Kalnirnay Hindi Home Calmanac
  • Kalnirnay Gujarathi Home Calmanac
  • Kalnirnay Tamil Home Calmanac
  • Kalnirnay Telugu Home Calmanac
  • Kalnirnay Kannada Home Calmanac
  • Kalnirnay Marathi Office Calmanac
  • Kalnirnay Hindi Desk Calmanac
  • Kalnirnay Hindi Car Calmanac
  • Kalnirnay English Office Calmanac
  • Kalnirnay English Office – Small
  • Kalnirnay English Desk Calmanac
  • Kalnirnay English Car Calmanac
  • Kalnirnay Gujarati Desk Calmanac
  • Kalnirnay Gujarati Car Calmanac
  • Kalnirnay Beauty
  • Kalnirnay Arogya
  • Kalnirnay Saundarya
  • Kalnirnay Swadishta
  • Kalnirnay App

Looking for the official website of Kalnirnay Calendar then go to www.kalnirnay.com

Kalnirnay Calendar consists all twelve English months those are January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, and December.

 You can download Kalnirnay 2013 Calendar Pdf Soon Check latest updates on the All Solucation Unider OneWeb

If you have eager to know more details about the Kalnirnay 2013 Calender then you can direct contact to the Kalnirnay official website using the following address:

Sumangal Press Pvt. Ltd.,
G-8, MIDC cross road, ‘A’, near MIDC bus depot,
Andheri (E),
Mumbai – 4000093
Phone No : + 91-22-24134151

17 comments:

  • Anonymous says:
    February 8, 2013 at 4:12 PM

    Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess
    I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly
    enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for inexperienced blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.


    My site ... vexxhost evaluation
    Stop by my page ... vexxhost product evaluations

  • Anonymous says:
    February 22, 2013 at 1:53 PM

    Can I simply just say what a relief to discover an individual who
    genuinely knows what they are talking about online.
    You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and make
    it important. More people must read this and understand this side of the story.
    It's surprising you aren't more popular because you definitely
    possess the gift.

    My web page ... vexxhost surveys

  • Anonymous says:
    February 22, 2013 at 10:13 PM

    Now I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast coming
    again to read additional news.

    my webpage - Eleven2 Testimonials

  • Anonymous says:
    February 28, 2013 at 11:51 AM

    You really make it seem so easy with your presentation
    but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would
    never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me.
    I am looking forward for your next post, I will
    try to get the hang of it!

    My site; JustHost Ratings
    Also see my site: Bluehost Evaluations

  • Anonymous says:
    March 23, 2013 at 4:49 AM

    I think other web-site proprietors should take this web site as an model, very clean and great user friendly style and design, as well as
    the content. You're an expert in this topic!

    my webpage free dates sites

  • Anonymous says:
    March 23, 2013 at 10:58 PM

    you're in reality a good webmaster. The web site loading pace is incredible. It seems that you're doing any unique trick.
    Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a
    magnificent task on this matter!

    My website www.thedatingrulebook.com

  • Anonymous says:
    March 23, 2013 at 11:38 PM

    Hello there, You've performed an excellent job. I�ll definitely digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this web site.

    Check out my weblog: free to browse dating websites

  • Anonymous says:
    March 28, 2013 at 11:21 AM

    I really appreciate this post. I have been looking everywhere for this!
    Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You've made my day! Thank you again

    Here is my web-site www.spankwire.org.uk

  • Anonymous says:
    March 28, 2013 at 1:17 PM

    A person necessarily assist to make critically articles
    I might state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and to this point?
    I amazed with the research you made to make this actual submit incredible.

    Magnificent process!

    my blog post: facebook of sex

  • Anonymous says:
    March 28, 2013 at 1:56 PM

    Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyhow, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!


    Also visit my web blog; dating online dating

  • Anonymous says:
    March 28, 2013 at 5:03 PM

    What i do not realize is in reality how you are now not really a lot more smartly-liked than
    you might be now. You're so intelligent. You understand therefore significantly in relation to this matter, made me in my opinion consider it from so many varied angles. Its like men and women don't seem to be fascinated until it is one thing to accomplish with Girl gaga!
    Your own stuffs nice. All the time handle it up!


    Have a look at my site; http://www.ipv6info.org/index.php/Rid_Online_Dating_(_Blank_)_Is_This_Worthy_Your_Time

  • Anonymous says:
    March 29, 2013 at 4:32 AM

    One thing is the fact one of the most frequent incentives for applying
    your credit card is a cash-back or maybe rebate supply.
    Generally, you will get 1-5% back for various purchases. Depending on the credit cards, you may get 1% again on most buying, and 5% in return on expenses made going to convenience stores, filling stations, grocery stores plus

    My page :: indian dating

  • Anonymous says:
    April 1, 2013 at 5:27 PM

    Thanks for another wonderful article. Where else may just anybody get that type of information in
    such an ideal approach of writing? I have a presentation
    next week, and I'm at the search for such info.

    My weblog :: internet dates

  • Anonymous says:
    April 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM

    I have been examinating out a few of your posts and i can state clever stuff.
    I will surely bookmark your blog.

    Feel free to visit my web blog :: online dating for

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
    Anonymous says:
    April 3, 2013 at 12:40 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  • Anonymous says:
    April 4, 2013 at 8:38 AM

    Hiya! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?
    My site addresses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each
    other. If you're interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!

    Here is my homepage ... best dating

  • Anonymous says:
    April 5, 2013 at 5:47 AM

    Hey there, You have done an excellent job. I�ll certainly
    digg it and personally recommend to my friends.
    I'm confident they'll be benefited from this website.


    Also visit my site facebook sex